All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Ana Mascara, as well as information set forth on this website (www.anamascara.com) are meant to help you make positive changes to your academic, professional, or personal life.
I have many years of experience in helping people act on their goals and improve their lives. I am trained as a certified life coach and certified project management professional (PMP). I adhere to a strict set of ethics and standards. Coaching may address specific goals, academic successes, personal projects, and general life transitions. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and should not be used to replace of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
By purchasing my coaching or consulting services, you confirm that you have read the following agreement:
- I understand that the coaching services I receive from Ana Mascara are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by Ana Mascara are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to Ana Mascara to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that Ana Mascara will keep all my information confidential unless I state otherwise in writing.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Ana Mascara, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by Ana Mascara as a result of the advice given or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
Some of the links contained on my blog, website or newsletters are affiliate links. I only recommend products and services that I truly believe in. If you choose to purchase a product through an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission. If you’ve decided to purchase through one of these links, I’d like to thank you personally for supporting my site!
This site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide, which may include your:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the services I provide. I do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Your use of the site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information can all be collected. This type of information is used to administer the site and provide the highest possible level of services to you.
This site may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of services. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the site may not be accessible.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This site may contain links to third party websites. Other sites accessible via links or otherwise have their own policies in regard to privacy. AnaMascara.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties.
AnaMascara.com maintains security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, the user agrees that AnaMascara.com is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through this site without knowledge or permission.